Curbing Stamps & Patterns
Stamped concrete curbing adds a beautiful textured finish to the curb. Stamp patterns simulate different styles of stone, brick or tile. Adding a custom color will enhance the look and allow for matching most accent and home colors. All of the stamped concrete curbs are sealed with a high solids clear sealer.
Stamps are combined with molds (or shapes) to create a custom curb. Available patterns and molds may change from time to time and not all patterns can be applied to all molds. Our sales consultant will help you find the perfect style for your project.
Wide Variety of Stamps & Patterns
- Matches any style or hardscape, with looks of brick, stone, slate, and many other patterns
- Curbing can border flower beds, mailboxes, driveways, tree rings, patios, pools, or any other setting
- There are dozens of curb styles, shapes and patterns
- A wide range of colors, accents, and antique looks to choose from means every curbing job is unique!
Click On Image for Enlarged View
The Many Uses of Concrete Curbing!
- Flower beds, gardens, and natural areas
- Tree rings, mailboxes, & courtyards
- Around any hardscape setting
- Parking lots & curb stops
- Drainage & erosion control
- Around utility poles & lines
Municipalities & Parks
- Playgrounds & common areas
- Neighborhood pools & clubs
- Golf courses, putt-putt courses, & artificial greens